Uh, Oh, what a way to get initiated into coming back to blogging!
I've been tagged by my daughter, Amber at http://www.faithlovekidsandme.blogspot.com. Now I've got to tell some of my deep dark secrets (maybe). Guess I'll get started, but she says I then need to tag 8 friends to answer some of my own homegrown questions so watch out, heh, heh. After answering Amber's tag questions below I have a list of people I'm tagging and a list of the 8 questions I want them to answer. If you would like to get tagged just answer the questions in the comments box or add them to your blog and post for all of us to see.
1. *If you could do one thing over in life what would it be?
answer: saying the wrong things to people and hurting them with my words.
2. *If you could go back in time and live as someone else, who would it be?
answer: Eve, and I'd keep my hands away from that darned apple! :) Not really, I guess I'd like to have been Helen Keller's teacher. What a wonderful beginning to the worlds second language.
3. *Chocolate with nuts or not?
answer: nuts of course.
4. *What do you think is the most important character trait in a person?
5. *What book or movie could you read or watch over and over and why?
answer: The sound of music. Even though it's not a totally acurate portrayal of events, it has so much hope for the love and trust in families and the wonderful ability that the nun had to bring others together.
6. *Who do you admire and why?
answer: Two people. My dad for sharing his knowledge of anything and everything in daily life with us and never saying "You can't". Also, my daughter for being there for me and my husband (her stepdad) through all of the really tough times the last several years. I admire her as a daughter, a mother and a woman of faith, strength, hope and resolve. I am so very proud of her.
7. *Jeans or sweats?
answer: Jeans. I've never been 'comfortable' in sweats. I know that sounds like a misnomer but for me that's true.
8. *What is the one thing you would want others to remember about you?
answer: that I lived each day fully with anticipation and that I truly love being a mother, a grandmother, a wife, a sister, a daughter, an aunt and a cousin. I love being with the people I love and love sharing my life with others who haven't had the love in life that I've been fortunate to have. (Oops that's more than one thing so just keep the first one I mentioned).
If you are on my list as being tagged you will find your name and blog address below. If you don't you are still welcome to join in.
Now for my questions:
1. If you had to choose only one favorite sweet thing what would it be?
2. Which is most like you; Pastels, rich reds and blues, greens and oranges and browns, lavendars and pinks?
3. what is your favorite memory of a childhood game or activity you enjoyed? (younger than 12)
4. which would you have most enjoyed as a career other than what you have or are doing now and why?
5. What have you secretly felt you are very good at but usually don't talk about?
6. If you had a million dollars handed to you what is the first thing you would BUY?
7. Have you ever shot a gun and have you ever been hunting?
8. Which would you be most likely to adopt? a cat or dog, a zoo animal, a child relative, a special needs child, a baby, a grandma, a pet rock or a street to clean?
Are these tough? hope they are fun and maybe even thought provoking.
Friends I have tagged today:
Brenda at http://itswonderfullygood.blogspot.com
Putz at http://barlowputz.blogspot.com
Amber at http://faithlovekidsandme.blogspot.com
Keetha at http://keethastuff.blogspot.com
Chris at http://chrislivessimple.blogspot.com
Beverly at http://beverlywhitcomb.blogspot.com
Ashlee at http://claywoman.blogspot.com
susan at http://penlesswriter.blogspot.com
This month has been the busiest so far so hope to catch up on more later. In the meantime enjoy a couple of quick picks and hope to touch base with you all soon.
A day at the lake and a lucky boy catches a frog!
Ethan and his prize
A night at the lake
Full Moon rising
The next morning
What a full moon does to our Mrytle, she slept under cover