(I'll stop when I'm tired and finish another time)
1. Mother of Many; I bore 2 (one died at 22 months, adopted 3, had guardianship of 3, fostered many and did childcare for years, took in 3 other teens (one my kids friend, one run-away, one cousin, oh and one other adult friend)
2. positive thinker; there's power in being positive in all things
Cottonwood Pass, Colo.
3. I love camping, fishing, hunting, outdoors and travel
4. I enjoy all animals, including nonvenimous snakes
5. I don't like conflict; I'm usually a peacekeeper
6. I have artistic ability; I can draw, paint, do crafts, photography, sewing (I sewed both my wedding dresses and have made several wedding veils for others. I used to be a seamstress at a drycleaners store
7. I like word and number's and other types of puzzles and I create crossword and word search puzzles for family and friends
Some of my favorite people:
8. I am currently writing a novel about 2 girls, growing up in parrallel lives, living real life issues past and present
9. I love to read
10. My favorite authors are: Catherine Coulter, James Patterson, Robin Cook, Clive Cussler, Tom Clancy, John Grisham and of course Louis L'Amour and I've read every one of his
11. I love movies
12. My favorite movies are: Posideon Adventure, Sound of Music, The Notebook, Lonesome Dove, Sleepless in Seattle, French Kiss and other romantic comedys
13. My favorite place: high mountain trails by streams and ponds
Elevenmile Resevoir, Colo.
14. My favorite vacation destination: Cancun and Jamaica (been both places and loved it)
15. I don't like politics or politicians. But I am watching this race closely and hoping for stability and safety for our society here and in foreign affairs. We can't afford to pussyfoot around with terrorists. We will recover from the financial issues but it will take time and belt tightening for all (hey, maybe I'll lose a few pounds??ha :)
16.My favorite color: a mixture of mauvey pink, steel grey blues, and soft lavenders
17. Favorite food: Mexican - 'hands down!'
18. Favorite icecream: sudae with LOTS of hot fudge, strawberries and nuts. No whipped cream or marachino cherry
19. Favorite pie: Cherry
20. I have my own strong Christian Faith. But, I can't stand religeous (taker) preachers on TV that just want our hard earned money. A lot of talk and lot's of guilt ridden listners with their arms being twisted for money. I want those preachers to offer phone number's for the poor to call and GET some of that offering money. Not just some book either, something concrete like a local assistance number or someone to follow up on the callers to see how they are doing.
Well, guess I've preached enough on that subject. I'll post another set later when I figure myself out a little more.
By the way, I went to the specialists in Denver today and had yet another echocardiogram done and it looks like the right side of my heart that has been all stretched out and hardly beating at all is finally showing a tiny bit of shrinkage and a little stronger beating function. YEA! Who knows how much more it can improve but anything is sure hopeful since it hasn't visually shown any real physical difference in 2 years. Time, rest and prayer, what a combination.
Gotta go and see you all in blogland!